Thursday, September 8, 2016

Fall Highlights

We have settled into a pretty good back-to-school routine. Elise and I spend most nights traveling to her activities and doing homework. When dad and Linda were here last week we had breakfast together with Adrienne and Eliot who gave a tour of their apartments.
Eliot lives in a 2-bed, 2-bath apartment with a buddy from work. Here's his bedroom. (It always looks like this. Their whole apartment is spotless!)
 Adrienne lives on her own in a 2-bed, 1bath apartment. 
Here she is setting up her kitchen on moving day.
 We took dad and Linda to a coffeehouse in Adrienne's neighborhood.
 Here we are back at home. I turned Adrienne's old room into a sitting room/office. 
It also has the best light at night for taking pics :)
 Here's a random pic of Elise and her best friend, Eden, at Target.
 Scott and I took Elise to see Bonnie Raitt at Pinewood Bowl. It was such a good concert!
 I took this photo from the Lincoln Journal Star. 
This is how close I wish our seats had been to see Bonnie! 
Looking forward to some more fall days!

No comments:

Post a Comment