Saturday, October 8, 2016

What's going on...

The past few weeks have been filled with lots of fun activities. We've went to a couple of concerts, spent time at the farm and are just doing our every day school/work/homework/lessons/church routine. Here are some pics:
Scott, Elise and I went to the Bonnie Raitt concert at Pinewood Bowl. It was SO GOOD! I want to do it again :)
 (I stole this pic out of the Lincoln Journal Star the next day. We were not actually this close.)
 Adrienne bought a new couch and Elise and I got to help her hang up her pictures.
 Elise went mini-golfing with some friends from church.
 We went to the Hannah Huston concert when she played with the Lincoln Symphony and won backstage passes! The girls were a little starstruck :)
 Elise and I have spent time at the farm. 
On this beautiful fall night, Rose met us out there to do some fishing.


 We've also been canning soup, salsa and tomatoes!
We love fall -it's our favorite season!

No comments:

Post a Comment