Saturday, September 14, 2013

One fine man...

Adrienne and I went to the first concert at the Pinnacle Arena in Lincoln last night... I took a few photos on my phone but they are bad! I'm only putting them on here for proof that we were there.
The Pinnacle is huge and we were on the floor in the B-stage...
The sound and lighting guys were a couple of rows behind us...
And the main stage wasn't that far away...in case you can't tell through my crappy phone pics, that's "MB" and it stands for Michael Buble!
These pics I stole off the Journal Star cuz you can actually see the man...
This next one is from Adrienne's phone. Michael came to the B-stage and sang. We could have went over and shook his hand, it was allowed... but it was more fun to watch others who REALLY wanted to be on camera and get their pictures taken with him... crying, jumping up and down, squealing, trying to get a picture... and that was just from the gay guys behind us!
Here's Michael performing behind the sound guys. 
The B-stage went in a circle and we were in the center of it.
Confetti hearts-all you need is love!
Adrienne and I had a wonderful time at the concert. We agreed that the funniest moment of the night was when we found our seats and the 75 year old guy next to me asked, "So, are you the kind of girl who takes her clothes off when she gets movin' around?" Sir! That is enough. His daughter leaned across him and asked, "What did he say now?" What a hoot. It was a fantastic concert and a great night! Thanks Scott for getting us tickets :)

No comments:

Post a Comment