Today my first-born turned 19 years old. (It is a good thing that I am a solid, christian woman... otherwise I might say something like, "Holy shit- how can I have a 19 year old?!?!")
For Adrienne's birthday, she just happened to be on Spring Break and staying in Nebraska, so I got her all to myself today :) We went to Omaha to do some shopping and eating. Then came home and took everyone out for pizza. When we got home from dinner, Elise and I "remade" some leftover cupcakes and brownies from the past few days into a birthday dessert and lit it on fire.. the candles, not the dessert... and now (at 9:30pm) she's going out with friends to celebrate. Here's a few pics:
"It's my birthday!"
Birthday dessert!
Birthday 'selfie'...try not to be offended by the words, notice the crown instead :)
All day long I would randomly shout out, "It's your birthday!" just like Lilly... watch and see ;)
Happy Birthday, Adrienne! Love you more than you know!
Happy Birthday, Adrienne! Love you more than you know!
No comments:
Post a Comment