Saturday, June 12, 2010

1st week of summer

Well, it was a really good thing, (usually called a God-thing), that I took a week off before the kids got out of school as I MAY have scheduled too much for our first week of summer... 

...basketball clinic, swimming lessons, UNL classes, my job, Scott's job, Adrienne's guitar students, senior pictures, Star City Shores, YMCA gym time, Adrienne's job at the Y, preparing for and going to Adrienne's 'concert' at Indigo Bridge, Bible Study, Women's Ministry team, running errands, and the never ending pile of laundry and dishes... 

...you can come to your own conclusions...

This week should be better because the two "Once-in-a-Life-Time-Events" are done.  Adrienne's senior pictures went amazing- I can't wait to see the proofs! She spent 3 hours with a woman she knows from church through the drama department. Adrienne was so comfortable and it was so fun to watch them do their thing. Last night she did a wonderful job at Indigo Bridge playing and singing from 7-9pm. This afternoon, we might try to squeeze in a visit to the pool and then just hang out at home and grill. Tomorrow, the kids and I are going to visit Room 211 (a Multisensory Worship experience at a church here in town) in the morning. I've heard really good things about it and hope that we will all find it uplifting and relevant.

Happy Summer!

1 comment:

  1. The real kicker is that you make it all look so easy!

    ReplyDelete