Sunday, May 9, 2010

Cait's graduation party

I have had the pleasure of knowing Caitie as long as I have known Scott. She was just a baby when we met and I remember her toddling around in her cute pink dress at our wedding. Sometimes, I watch my own girls and think, "wow...that must be an Anderson thing because I remember Caitie doing that too" :) Last night we went to Caitie's house to help her celebrate her graduation from high school. The house was packed with friends and family all evening and I was lucky enough to remember to bring my camera and capture a few people. Congratulations Cait! We love you and are counting on you to do better than your brother on stopping over while you are at Wesleyan ;)

Cait and her momma...
Cousins Ethan and Mason...
Cousin Grace and Aunt Melissa...
Cousins Adrienne, Isaiah and Grace...Caitie and grandpa...
Isaiah...
Uncle Clif, Aunt Julie, Uncle Roger, Aunt Vicki and Ethan...
Gotcha Chris! (Caitie's brother who did not want to have his pic taken)...


Stephanie, "Uncle" Steve and Uncle Scott...

Great Aunt Dee Dee and Grandpa...
Caitie and her mom and dad...
Grandma and her 5 grand-daughters: Melissa, Grace, Cait, Adrienne and Elise


No comments:

Post a Comment