I just wanted to let you know of a couple of things....
1st- If you have been following Scott's blog (Nebraska Posaune, http://neposaune.blogspot.com/) or Adrienne's blog (The Blog of a Bookworm, http://adriennelily.blogspot.com/), something is wrong with blogspot and it's not showing that they have updated their blogs recently. They have, so check them out!
2nd- I just got the book I ordered from The Cutest Blog on the Block. If you are a blogger, you can actually order your blog in book form! I was so excited when I discovered that, because I used to scrapbook. I do it online now and what I miss is the journaling...which is why I started blogging....and now I can print it and have a hard copy to take with me or store and look at later :) To order one, or check it out, go to http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/cutestblog/index.html
Stay warm- It's freezing and snowy here! Perfect Minnesota weather....
I heard about websites that turn your blog into a book, I would love to see yours sometime!
ReplyDeleteI'll try to remember to bring it to work this week!
ReplyDelete