Wednesday, December 9, 2009

We got some SNOW!!

Yesterday it started snowing....and kept snowing all day long.... the kids had snow day #1...
They had fun playing in the snow with the neighbor kids, Lilly and Daniel, and went sledding at Sheridan....
Then we woke up to this....
It finally stopped snowing and the snow blower that Scott bought on Monday night has become the best purchase of the year. Even Eliot and I can, and did, use it before Scott came home from work.

Today, everyone is home for snow day #2. I think we'll watch a few more Christmas movies and play a few more games. Yesterday, Adrienne finished her AP US history project. She spent about 5 hours on it, so that snow day was handy! I am writing lesson plans for January so I won't have to do that while Elise is in the hospital. And Eliot and Elise are catching up on sleep and wrestling :) Now how can anyone want to go back to school tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment