Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Basketball!




Eliot is finally allowed to play on a basketball team. I've never made the time to let him play sports. I always said when he got to high school he could do it then. But, when the coach of a team calls you and asks if your son can play on his team, you rethink your schedule. Eliot is working hard in all areas of basketball, but especially the mental game. He's working on staying positive no matter what, and being an encourager for his teammates. These pics are from his practice last night. He shoots the ball amazingly well and has excellent instincts! Since he's never played before he's getting used to the 'real' rules. He plays street ball regularly, but is making the adjustments quickly. I'm sure this will be a regular activity in our family from now on ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment