How can the pages of the calendar keep turning? I can't believe April is almost over...tomorrow is our last Wednesday event at church for the year. I have a choir of 35 kids ready to be dressed in Holyland costumes and sing songs of God's love while we travel through Rome and try to imagine what it would have been like to to live when Paul was alive. They are so excited to lead worship and I'm eager to watch them! Elise was able to talk my good friend Rose into making a costume for her to wear so she's all set to be a Roman kid :) Eliot will be helping out in the games area and is glad that Confirmation is over for the summer-I think he's happy he doesn't have to play bass in church as well, but we'll see if I can't find him another time to play.
Eliot is starting to count down to the first day of summer vacation. He's been working hard this week on homework-must be getting close to report card time. A's and B's or no summer basketball. Adrienne is preparing for AP World History tests. Monday evenings are devoted to extra study sessions. She's also been juggling teaching guitar and learning the ways of editing the LSE musical program. She's also looking for a job-driving alone....making her own money...growing up and time is just flying away!
No comments:
Post a Comment