Last night we held an event for the final night of our Wednesday night classes. We called it Paul in Rome. A lot more people came out to experience it than we had planned on- which was great! Adrienne was a life saver and took ELise around to all the activities and took some great pics! Eliot helped with games for awhile and then spent the remainder of the time outside with the other middle schoolers. I had 35 elementary kids participating in music for the night. They also led worship. Elise decided that she was old enough to participate in worship too and I figured since she knew the songs she could join us. At one point, she helped herself to an instrument. :)
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Crowded!!
Last night we held an event for the final night of our Wednesday night classes. We called it Paul in Rome. A lot more people came out to experience it than we had planned on- which was great! Adrienne was a life saver and took ELise around to all the activities and took some great pics! Eliot helped with games for awhile and then spent the remainder of the time outside with the other middle schoolers. I had 35 elementary kids participating in music for the night. They also led worship. Elise decided that she was old enough to participate in worship too and I figured since she knew the songs she could join us. At one point, she helped herself to an instrument. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment