Adrienne came home for 3 weeks this summer!
It was so nice to hold her after a whole year of being apart.
We spent most days just hanging out together.
We did a little shopping...
and hit all the things on her to do list (Target was first!)
While Adrienne was visiting a friend in Montana and Eliot was in MN with his cousin, our beloved Chubby died. It was so sad. I snapped this photo the day before when I was trying to capture the colors of summer and there he was, just resting by my side. He didn't give any clue that the next day would be his last and I guess that was a blessing to us.
When Adrienne came home we carried on by eating a lot of carbs at our favorite bakery.
We tried to get Eliot in a couple of pictures. The girls quick rounded him up for this shot.
We did a lot of walking- here we were hiking around Holmes Lake.
A few days before Adrienne left, I requested one family meal with pictures.
We loved having you home Adrienne!















No comments:
Post a Comment