Monday, March 26, 2018

Life Moments

January, February and March have been very cold and dreary. We are really looking forward to Spring weather and hopes it comes soon! 

To compensate for the cold, I like to load up on carbs. Here we are at Tina's doing our best to eat the ginormous cinnamon roll :)
 (Get ready for a phone dump of pics!)
Elise and I got a little crafty with our Valentine decor this year :)
 Women's March 2018
 Eliot got a huge bonus at work! 
 Elise sang at open mic night
 Elise's confirmation group gathered for a blessing service. She has been in this group for 3 years. They are a great group of girls and they love their leaders! Thank you Kim and Molly for walking with them! (I think someone is being annoying in this pic- any guesses who?)
 Lunch after the dentist at Honest Abe's :)
 Ash Wednesday & Valentine's Day 2018
 Eliot stopped by to say hi. 
 Elise and I went to the Jane Lynch concert. Scott was playing in the orchestra.
 Eliot got a new uniform and a new name tag, "Footwear Specialist Manager".
 There's my boy :)
 Eliot came to Elise's voice recital and I rarely get pics of them so as we were getting in the car I said, "Let's take a picture!" OMG MOM! Why would we take a pic outside when it's freezing cold? 
 Elise and her friend twinning at the voice recital.
For Elise's spring break we did some shopping, worked out at the gym, made a super fancy cake and tried to do a staycation breakfast every day. We didn't quite make it as I guess even the Anderson girls can feel like we've had too many carbs :)
 mmmm.... crepes... 
 And finally, here's Eliot and his friend in NYC on their Spring Break adventure.
Good bye winter and hurry up spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment