Friday, December 1, 2017

How is it December already?

I thought I better put up the pics that I have from the end of October and November before it's time to get a new calendar. Really- how can it be December 1st?

The first pics are from Trunk or Treat which we hosted at our church on the Wednesday before Halloween. Elise's confirmation group went as Care Bears.
 My choir hosted an Emoji trunk.
Elise and I saw the musical, "Motown". We both loved it!
We have been enjoying our new fireplace everyday! 
Elise attended the overnight confirmation retreat at Carol Joy Holling with her small group. They had a good time being together and doing service projects.
 Here's Adrienne after running the Good Life Halfsy.
 On Halloween, Elise enjoyed the first snowflakes of the season. 
She just happened to be wearing the cutest outfit to snap snowflake pics in!
 I have a few hilarious pics that I want to keep. 
Eliot was modeling Christmas outfits for Adrienne on a recent shopping trip.
 I had breakfast with Adrienne and Eliot one morning and Adrienne would not stop pestering him. He took it pretty well.
This year Elise really wanted to make a tree to donate to the silent auction fundraiser that we do every year during the Christmas programs. She started working on this Harry Potter tree in July. We are hoping it brings big bucks to raise money for kids to go to summer church camp!
 And finally, here is a sneak peek of the family pics that we took on Thanksgiving morning. It was a gorgeous, sunny day and we went down to the park with a music stand and Scott's iPad. 
 Happy Advent everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment