This blogging thing seems to be getting harder and harder to do. I seem to have lost my voice and just don't enjoy editing pics as much as I used to which makes for telling a story a chore instead of a hobby. It's probably not as fun to read either! Regardless, there are some cute pics from my phone to document.
Here are Adrienne and Elise when we went out for a girls dinner in January. Adrienne is still working in Lincoln. She just got back from two weeks in Vietnam. She went with her boss to visit some of the parents of the youth that they take care of and to do some recruiting. Adrienne really loved it there (honestly, there aren't many places that she doesn't like!)
Elise and I repainted Eliot's bedroom. Since Eliot doesn't live at home anymore Elise has taken it over as her guitar studio.
Here are Elise and Lexi at Target being cute.
Elise choosing a donut from Hurt's donuts. We're decided that we are donut snobs and although the presentation is delightful here, and the smell is divine, it is not our favorite spot for sweets.
Here is Elise... (can I just interject that all my pics are of Elise because she is my constant companion?)... at Fuzzy's Tacos. We have almost come to the conclusion that Taco Tuesdays needs to be a regular occasion because we love Fuzzy's so much.
Elise and Lexi did speech this year on Saturday mornings at Southeast Highschool. Here they are on the final day of presentations. Elise wanted to wear a pantsuit like Hillary Clinton. #girlpower Her speech was called "Confidence" and talked about positive self-image and being ok with who God made you to be.
Scott gave the pre-performance talk for the musical Mama Mia and then didn't want his complimentary tickets... so guess who saw the BEST SHOW EVER?!?!?
Here we are celebrating my birthday :)
The boys were there too but Adrienne was in Vietnam. It was a good day! I didn't have to cook and I got shopping money and a new spring jacket.
This week the public schools are on Spring Break and Elise has the week off. Next week the university is on spring break so Scott and Eliot have the week off. Why can't they get that to line up? Because Elise is turning 13 this month, she got to take her best friend Eden, overnight to Kansas City. We shopped, swam and ate to our hearts content.
Here is Rose treating us for our birthdays.
And tonight, Eliot came over and while I was making dinner these two were out in the driveway having fun together. I sort of decided that this was a reason to blog- it needs to be documented when siblings are getting along!
Next week is birthday week for the girls! 11 years and 1 day apart :)












No comments:
Post a Comment