Sunday, February 15, 2015

Random iPhone pics

It's time to share some pictures from the last few weeks! 
I found this of Elise and me singing in the family christmas choir on Christmas Eve. What a beautiful night that was!
Annette, Ian and the boys came for the Winter Winds Festival in January. Ian and Annette spoiled took care of Elise while Eliot and Jack entertained themselves. Scott and Noah were at the festival and I had to work that weekend. 
Luckily everyone loves to craft :)
Annette and Ian took Elise to see Grandma and Grandpa Anderson
and went shopping at the outlet malls.
Here's the classroom that I use on Wednesday nights. I set up a new arrangement
for the percussion area.
The kids spend half the class on the risers singing and then the move into small groups and rotate through the percussion stations for the rest of the hour. I sit at the white keyboard and "conduct" and to my left is an area for guitars and other keyboards.
Here are some flowers from friends to get through the winter.
A toasty fire on a cold day.
Elise shoveled the sidewalk while Eliot used the snow blower on the driveway. We got 13 inches of snow over a 4 day period and had two snow days from school.
Lilly and Elise found a patch of ice to sled down.
Last week I took my choir to visit the Martha House at Tabitha. 
You can read about it by clicking here.
On Friday, the 5th graders at Elise's school got to have a sock hop. So much fun!
One of the moms uploaded some pics from the party at school. They played games, danced and looked like they had a blast!


Last night Scott and I celebrated Valentine's Day with Tim and Carol. We had a great time eating, drinking and laughing. Looking forward to the next couple of months. Tomorrow Elise doesn't have school so she is going to help me set up the Ash Wednesday prayer stations and burn the palm branches to make the ashes. Eliot and I are also getting ready for his graduation trip in March. We are  hoping that the next couple of months comes with less doctor visits and lots of good memories! 


No comments:

Post a Comment