Sunday, May 18, 2014

London-Day 2

After a busy, beautiful day of sun, tour guides, food, tubes (the underground kind, not the swimming kind), walking, pictures, people watching, buses and more walking, Adrienne and I are ready for bed! My highlight of the day was sitting in a pub and quietly hearing Robin Colcorde from Cheers sit down behind me and carry on a conversation with a beautiful British accent! (It wasn't really Robin Colcorde... Just some random English guy). Adrienne's highlight of the day was visiting Abbey Road Studios and Paul McCartneys neighborhood. Scott these are for you :)
Sorry, honey- I'm not trying Bangers and Mash... I did eat in a pub though (not this place- this was a French restaurant) and may try fish and chips before we come home!

2 comments:

  1. This is Toots. THAT SKY PICTURE IS SSSSSSSOOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries on not trying the Bangers and Mash...you two have to try an English Breakfast though...
    We miss you!
    Scott, Eliot and Elise

    ReplyDelete