Wednesday, June 27, 2012

SKY VBS 2012

It is that time of year again...

...the time when I help transform the church into a vacation bible school get-away for a week.

...the time when I create musical activities for 100 preschoolers.

...the time when I stock my purse with ibuprofen for drum day.

...the time when I work side by side with the Anderson's to create Bible adventures for the elementary kids... (nothing, and I do mean nothing, will ever compare to last years whale.)

...the time when I watch preschoolers hang on to ropes to walk together from room to room.

...the time when I watch middle schoolers transform from kids to crew leaders.

...the time when I witness families rallying to meet mission goals.

...the time when I watch 300 kids and 150 volunteers have a blast praising God with a group of college musicians.

...the time when I remember, "No matter what... TRUST GOD!"

The kids at the Connections Cafe where Adrienne is a barista!
Elise dancing with her crew.

In my music classroom playing drum games...
In the Great Hall for the traditional VBS kid pic!
Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment