Sunday was a very important day in our church.
For the past year we have been without a Senior Pastor. Yesterday we were
finally able to vote to call our new Senior Pastor, Greg Bouvier, by a vote of
690-214. After a year of turmoil and political shenanigans, nasty emails and
secret meetings, as well as so called leaders who could have only been sent by
Satan, I should feel relieved and blessed that it’s over. But mostly I am
exhausted and afraid to believe it’s finished. The blessing is that as I look
back over the past weekend, I can see God at work… from the timing of the snow
storm, to the holding of tongues… but the most significant thing I saw, was my
husband, who not only showed up to vote, but who courageously made it to the microphone
to call the vote and shut down the offending venom. To God be the Glory. Let us
move forward and heal.
No comments:
Post a Comment