Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Coming back a few days early.

Well, technically Lent is not over, but I don't care. I'm coming back to blogging a little early. I don't feel like this will hinder my spiritual discipline. I am completely over the withdrawal of facebook and blogging. I haven't decided if I'm going back to facebook yet, or not. But, blogging, definitely! I have missed pictures of my friends and loved ones, and stories of minutes caught in time. But mostly, I have missed having a place to write some of my "stuff" down to keep for my kids future. So, I'm going to jump right back into updating this blog as a scrapbook for my kids, and if you happen to enjoy reading it occasionally...even better. :)

We kicked off Holy Week on Palm Sunday with a huge palm procession and an Easter Egg Hunt. Tonight we went to the Holy Week drama at church. Elise and I had to leave when they started beating Jesus as she was so upset. Even though she knew what was coming, she started sobbing with the first crack of the whip. I can't blame her-the drama department does a really good job. Tomorrow night is our traditional Seder Meal, then onto Good Friday, followed by decorating the building on Saturday and finally...Sunday's A-comin'! (Pictures of our amazing trip to Paris will be coming soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment