Sunday, January 30, 2011

Whew!

I think I can finally say that Elise is on the mend! Yesterday, I thought that we were going to have to make a trip to the doctor today to get some help for her cough, but miraculously, she slept through the night and woke up almost cough free! I was so happy, and almost couldn't believe the answer to my prayer. The night before, she had been up for over an hour and a half with a coughing attack, and then continued to cough all...day...long...

To be on the safe side, the plan was to let her sleep in and then Adrienne would stay home with her while Eliot and I went to Sunday School, church and then a confirmation meeting. (Scott was still in Washington, DC, and just got home tonight!) But, Eliot and I went to Sunday School and then the girls joined us for "late church" which is a rare treat for us! Usually, we are faithful 8:30am worshipers so I can teach during the later two services. (With two teenagers, can you imagine how happy this makes our Sunday mornings?)

So, since Elise wasn't coughing, she was able to go to her first day of basketball clinic. Adrienne took these pics while I was at Eliot's basketball game on the other side of town.  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment