I have two things to share tonight about two of my amazing kids ;)
First, Eliot...
After an intense week of tryouts for Irving Basketball, Eliot found out after school yesterday that he made "A" team. (There are 3 teams: A, B and C for the 44 8th graders that ended up trying out. The week started with over 100 kids wanting to play.) We went to Sam & Louie's Pizzeria for dinner to celebrate :)
Second, Elise...
Elise has been on a piano kick since December. A couple of days ago I showed her how to play triads. Then I picked out two praise songs that she knows from church and pulled the music for them. I showed her how to follow the guitar chords and to play the triads. She was doing so well, that I set up Adrienne's microphone for her to sing. Here's what she accomplished in 3 days:
No comments:
Post a Comment