Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Sick Day
I have two sick kiddos at home today. Elise has a fever of 101, and Eliot has a pretty bad cough and cold. Elise is in the recliner and Eliot is on the couch. Praises for Netflix as they are content to watch "Wizards of Waverly Place" together. Since I can't go to work today, I just finished cleaning up all the sand that has accumulated on our floors over the past few days. It snowed here Saturday, and the salt/sand combo has made it into the house making it impossible for me to walk barefoot on the floor. I can't stand the feeling of dirt on my feet! Even socks didn't help. I kept sweeping and sweeping each time someone came through the back door. So now, for at least 5 hours, no one will track any sand into the house and I'll be able to walk on my floors without cringing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment