Saturday, August 14, 2010

A wedding!

We were honored to go to a wedding tonight...and not just any wedding..."the royal wedding" as it was referred to in the office. Amy works with me at Sheridan and is our Youth Director. I don't know Brent very well, but I do remember him agreeing to sit through a concert with Elise and helping with the preschool Christmas program. We were all excited to get dressed up and have a night out on the town. I think what made this wedding so special is that these two people love and serve our God and took their vows very seriously. They waited 6 years to make sure they were ready for this commitment. Everything was beautiful... it truly could have been a royal wedding. Congrats Amy and Brent!

The girls...

The boys...

The parents...

The kids...

The whole family...

Adrienne & friend, Lauren...

Elise & friend, Bailey...

Adrienne was asked by Brent & Amy to sing for the opening father/daughter
and mother/son dance. She sang "Lean on Me" and it went great!

Staff pic...

No comments:

Post a Comment