Saturday, May 1, 2010

LSE Prom Queen 2010

I just got home from attending the coronation of Adrienne. She was beautiful and looked like she was having a grande time! After being nervous about going, I was so glad to see a true smile on her face. She started the afternoon off at a friends' house getting ready. The parents were invited over at 6 to take pics and then the kids were all going out to eat at the Cornhusker downtown and out for ice cream at Ivanna Cone. I was invited by a top-secret teacher on Thursday to attend the coronation ceremony tonight at 11. It was held during the dance so I got to see some of that too. It was certainly not as bad as I had heard it would be! After the dance Adrienne is going to the post-prom party which goes until 4am at school. Then she's going back to a friends house for some sleep. I'm excited to hear all about it tomorrow!

Some of her friends at Bailey's house.
(Bailey is the one in the blue standing next to Adrienne.)

...Hannah and Adrienne...


...Prom Queen 2010...
...(Sophia nominated her as soon as she knew that Adrienne was actually going to prom)...

The Royal Court...
(L-R: 2nd Royal Couple: Vijay Olander and Bobbie Curran; Prince Beau Poehlman and Princess Chloe Gustafson; Queen Adrienne and King Derek McClean; 1st Royal Couple Daley Eldorado and Sam Reinwald; 3rd Royal Couple: Sarah Lamphere and Zack Barton)

...Adrienne and Sarah...

...Adrienne and Vijay...
(Adrienne tutors him in French and his grades are improving each week!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment