It's not often that I get a Sat morning off in the spring...especially the day before Easter... so we took full advantage of it!
Elise and I started off the morning at Leon's Easter Egg "Hunt". It's a little grocery store down the street from our house. We bundled up and walked down there as I was assuming it would be in the park behind their building. Luckily, we found some neighbors who showed us what to do...because it was inside and you needed to get a good spot! The kids lined up on the aisles and the stock boys came down each aisle and threw candy into the aisle. Then on the countdown the kids could run down the aisle to collect their treats!
Elise and I started off the morning at Leon's Easter Egg "Hunt". It's a little grocery store down the street from our house. We bundled up and walked down there as I was assuming it would be in the park behind their building. Luckily, we found some neighbors who showed us what to do...because it was inside and you needed to get a good spot! The kids lined up on the aisles and the stock boys came down each aisle and threw candy into the aisle. Then on the countdown the kids could run down the aisle to collect their treats!
No comments:
Post a Comment