Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday, Elise!!

We had a fun day celebrating Elise's birthday. This morning before church everyone got up bright and early so Elise could open her presents. iCarly was a hit!
This afternoon, Elise hosted friends from church and school to an iCarly music and dance party.

Eliot, aka "Freddy", did a great job videotaping...hopefully I'll be able to put a short video together in the future.

Adrienne did an awesome job of helping with games- here she is doing "Sam Says" (Simon Says) with the kids and Freddy :)

We tried out a bunch of new music games.
I found a few that will work well for VBS this summer!

Elise enjoyed having everyone sing Happy Birthday to her...sort of reminded me of the Grinch singing around the Christmas tree.

After the party, grandpa Ken and grandma Linda treated us to a birthday dinner at Culver's (Elise's choice of course :)) Then home to play with all of our new treasures!
Happy Birthday, baby! I hope this is the best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment