
These two men worked 11-12 hour days for four days to transform our outdated, moldy, old, disgusting sight of a bathroom into a beautiful clean space!

The barnboard came down before I even got the camera out, then the two different styles of tile...

then they ripped out the sink and cupboards and glass block window...

...they reworked the plumbing for the tub and the toilet because it was leaking and the shut off valves were in the basement...

Then they installed this gorgeous, new one piece vinyl block window! That was day one :)


Then came the walls and the floor and tub and the new cabinet and the counter...



(This picture is for dad- no hole in the wall with a gross wicker basket sticking out of it!)

I am so in love with this new bathroom! I didn't know if we could afford it this summer with all the medical things that we still have to pay, but as always God provided a way to make it happen. Thanking Him for the blessings He provides every single day of my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment