Tuesday, July 14, 2009

HOPE!

Today Scott saw a new doctor...an endocrinologist. Scott and I both liked him-he was straight and to the point. He didn't promise to fix him or find a quick answer, but he was definite that Scott wouldn't continue to take drugs until he knew they were necessary and helpful, and that if he wasn't the doctor we needed we wouldn't be coming back. He's running a bunch of tests and we won't have those results until next week- until then, he rearranged his meds and we wait.

Elise is going to have her VCUG done on Thursday. She is already having trouble sleeping and talks about it constantly. I've bribed her with as good of a deal as I can come up with-after the doc a ride on the ferris wheel at Scheels, 2 items from 'Claires' and if she's feeling up to it, the Omaha Zoo. It doesn't matter, she's still scared of "the tube". Who wouldn't be...poor baby! I am praying for a miracle for her. That she will be completely healed and will never have to have the tube again! Anyone who wants to join me, know that the prayers are welcome.

On a very exciting note, Adrienne scored a perfect 5 on her AP World History exam! Gosh that girl is smart! She wants Yale and is definitely on the right track :) Eliot is exhausted and completely enjoying his basketball camp this week. 8:30-4:00....two days down and two to go-he's sore but went to bed early to rest for tomorrow.

Hope!!

No comments:

Post a Comment