You know when you look forward to something for a long time, and then it comes and goes, and then you don't know what to do next..? That's where I am at this minute. I am so tired from this busy week, (tired in a good way, but nevertheless, sitting down), and I'm not sure what's next. How do you keep that anticipation going? What is there to look forward to now? These are some things to ponder that I will figure out in the days to come.
Today was wonderful! The services were beautiful and so many people came out to celebrate. The worship center was filled with the scent of Easter lilies. I can still smell the campfire smoke in my hair this afternoon. Adrienne played guitar for the sunrise service. The birds seemed to like her songs as they were singing along too. :) And everyone thought she did a beautiful job on her solo on Good Friday! Elise wore her easter bonnet and gloves, and Eliot was able to help out in the nursery and with cleaning up the youth breakfast.
Today I'm asking for prayers for Elise. She will have surgery again on Thursday on her bladder. I want to be hopeful that it will work this time, but as it didn't do a single good thing last time, I'm having a hard time believing. Pray for strength for me and courage and healing for Elise.
Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment