
Well, I survived another birthday...Rose and Patty came over for morning coffee and conversation. I think that's my favorite girlfriend activity! Lilly was here all day to play with Elise and since it was nice out we had a picnic lunch and then spent the rest of the day in the yard. The girls played bubbles and rode bikes while I cleaned up some of the leaves in the backyard-4 garbage cans full! We also made it to the park before it was time to pick up the kids. For supper, we met Scott in the Haymarket for Mexican food and drinks and then came home for cake. Earlier in the week, my Uncle Tommy sent me a beautiful gift. His wife, Lynn, made me a purse from my great-grandma's pillowcase. AND, she sewed it on my great-grandma's sewing machine! It was so sweet and thoughtful! Here's a few pics...I've been trying out a couple of new fun photo programs :)

No comments:
Post a Comment