Saturday, November 2, 2019

How can it be November already?

I really can't believe that it's the beginning of November already. In addition to running around after Elise this month, I got to spend time with Eliot taking him to class a couple of times a week. I really am a taxi mom most days :) I also made a lot of soups - chicken and wild rice, butternut squash and chili are our favorites.

Here are a few highlights from Elise's activities to wrap up October.

Elise participated in the NATS competition at UNK. She made it to the finals, but couldn't participate because we had to be back in Lincoln to get ready for the Sense & Sensibility show that night. 
Dad and Linda were driving through Lincoln on the night of Elise's choir concert. They got to see her sing in her regular choir, Knight Sounds, and with Court Choir!  Court Choir was singing two of the pieces from the All-State repertoire that she auditioned for and made into. She will be singing at All-State during NMEA in November.
Here's Elise and Eden on their way to lunch after church...
 Dominic (Sulley) and Elise (Mike from Monsters Inc.) at Trunk or Treat...
 Elise (Sandy from Grease) and friends on Halloween... 
 And, Elise at Eden's show, "Bye, Bye Birdie"!
There were so many fun, fall memories! 
I guess it's on to Christmas now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment