'Tis the Season! I went to the grocery store this morning and EVERYONE seems to be out and about rushing to get everything they need for the next few days. We haven't done any rushing. I've been in bed since Monday with some nasty bug. I think I'm finally on the mend- but what a waste! The weather was beautiful and I missed it.
I have many random pics of Advent. It's one of my favorite times of the year- so many festive concerts to attend and holiday lights are everywhere!
At church we made a couple of photo booths. Here are Elise and I after services one morning. We are wearing matching Christmas program shirts because the 1-5 grade choir sang in worship.
Elise helped at the Advent Event by serving lunch and helping families make Advent wreaths.
Adrienne was in the holiday spirit and texted a picture of her new mug.
(I miss her so much!)
Elise and I went and saw the Nutcracker.
We also saw Hannah Huston's Christmas concert at the Rococo. Scott was playing in the band.
Here are Elise and Annika, at the LSE BB game. They went to a youth group event afterward.
A sampling from my seat at one of the dress rehearsals for Christmas programs.
Here's a group of baby animals getting ready for the barn!
Elise and I went and watched Eden's nativity dance. It was so special!
And finally, Adrienne enjoying a weekend at the beach. Too bad we couldn't join her!
I think we're ready to celebrate Christmas. We're looking forward to Eliot being here and having a couple of quiet days with lots of food and Christmas movies! (And no more nasty bugs!) :)











No comments:
Post a Comment