Monday, November 30, 2015

Eliot

I haven't posted much this month. It's been a whirlwind- not in a bad way- just life. Scott has been working extra gigs, Elise has been singing and playing guitar, Eliot's been working and going to school and studying and going to the gym, Adrienne has been traveling and I've been preparing for Christmas programs. In addition to the regular things of life, we are in the process of repairing our foundation on the house- that deserves a post of it's own when it's done! Mostly though, I've been missing my oldest two kiddos. Even though I hear from Adrienne every day, it's very different having her so far away for so long. And Eliot has been on a mission with his career and has been working so hard at school and work... he might as well be in London too for as much as I see him. A couple of weeks ago he was trying out cameras and we were messing around and I got this shot of him.
Love you, Eliot!

No comments:

Post a Comment