Monday, March 10, 2014

Spring Break 2014!

It's officially the first day of Spring Break and what a gorgeous day it was... 76 degrees! I took the whole week off of work to spend with Eliot and Elise. Today we toured the State Capitol and the Nebraska History Museum. In between tours, we met Adrienne for lunch at Noodles. And since I don't seem to have any thoughts about life and haven't had time or energy to edit pictures, or even take any pics on the real camera, you will be subject again to the iPhone dump...
Waiting to tour the Capitol...
 After lunch shenanigans...
Both the Capitol and the Nebraska Museum (15th & P) are free.
They are very family friendly and worth a visit!
Elise and I used coupons for free kids meals from
Mr. Goodcents for a dinner-time picnic tonight. We had to take advantage of
the weather as tomorrow it's back to winter.

Other random things from the past couple of weeks:
The WAM kids visited the Martha House. We sang for them and then made
pinecone birdfeeders and covered their trees with them!
I turned 43 last week. Scott took me out for breakfast to the Engine House, Rose took me out for lunch to HuHot and the kids took me out for dinner to Famous Dave's. Scott also bought me a cake, and a couple of friends made me food too- cinnamon rolls and a cherry pie. 
WOW! 
No cooking and plenty of sweet treats 
all... day... long...
Looking forward to more fun this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment