Last Wednesday, Elise sang a solo for church and accompanied herself. The sound tech at our church caught the last half of it on tape. (Thanks so much, Bryan!!) She wanted to learn, "All This Time" by Britt Nicole and worked on it over the summer. She did a fabulous job that night. The song talks about how no matter what happens, God is walking by our side.
Over the last week I've used this song a couple of times as a reminder with Elise... when you are afraid, God is with you; when you are hurt, God is with you; trust and believe that God is with you all the time. Yesterday, Pastor Jeremy's son, Hunter, was hurt playing football. Hunter has some serious memory loss. He does not remember who he is or his family, among everything else. I'm praying big, that God would show them a miracle and heal Hunter completely. I'm coveting your prayers for the Freye family as well.
What a great performance! Way to go Toots!
ReplyDeleteYour Dad is so proud of you.