**Update: Well, I googled my specific camera and found the manual online, and in about 30 minutes I have discovered "white balance" and the effects of that. Didn't even know that button existed on my camera! So yes dad, as we see again, google anything and you can find the answer! Can't wait to try it out in the gym!***
I would love to take a photography class. The only good quality pictures I take are outside. The inside pictures all have a yellow tint to them. I've tried fixing them in iPhoto, but fail. If anyone has an easy fix for that, please let me know... I guess I could also google it- right, dad?
I would love to take a photography class. The only good quality pictures I take are outside. The inside pictures all have a yellow tint to them. I've tried fixing them in iPhoto, but fail. If anyone has an easy fix for that, please let me know... I guess I could also google it- right, dad?
Dad and Linda stopped through this week. We had a nice visit and even got to go out for lunch by ourselves while the kids were in school- that was a treat! Here are some (yellow) pictures from our visit. Elise has been on a cooking kick... everything from "cheesy hashbrowns" to "PB&J" sandwiches. Dad also got a new droid razr phone and we spent some good time learning tricks on that!
We picked Adrienne up for Eliot's game...
Adrienne let grandma try out texting on her phone...
Eliot played well against an Omaha team. They lost (again) but jeez, look at the size, not to mention the sideburns, of the kid next to him...
No comments:
Post a Comment