I grew up listening to two styles of music- country and classical. Looking back on that, it seems contradictory. But at the time, I didn't think it was anything but normal. After all, we were living in farm country, and, my dad was determined that my brother and I would play classical instruments. So last month, as I was going through a nostalgic season, I began searching through i-tunes. I came across Dolly's new album, "Better Day". I bought it and I'm so glad I did. Her voice can do things that seem impossible to me. One of my favorite songs on the new album is "Together You and I". So tonight, I thought I would see if there were any You-tube videos out there and I found a good one. However, after watching it, I became so confused and sad. The face on the new video is not the one that I remember from Hee-Haw or the State Fair. The face on the video is the new and improved Dolly. I don't think I want to remember her like that ...
This is how I want to remember Dolly's face...
And, this is how I will remember a very talented woman who may have went a little too far with the plastic surgery...
No comments:
Post a Comment