Monday, February 21, 2011
Is this what love is?
Today is President's Day and Elise is the only one who doesn't have school. The necessities of the day are: shower, fix hair, groceries, laundry. And then maybe, baking cookies, playing piano, and snuggling with my big girl before her brother and sister get home and the whole sibling drama starts up. "He touched me!" "He called me names!" "I didn't do anything!!" "really…?" "It's her turn for dishes." "She gets to do ANYTHING she wants." "I'm trying my best!" "She never has to help." "You're never home for family time." "HE'S A GIRL!" ...slug… punch… tears… yelling… mom and dad trying to find their happy place… yes, the whole month of February, the month of love, has been like this... ((sigh)) ...this too shall pass, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So good to hear it is that way at everyone's house! I am lucky enough to have all three home plus a friend. HELP!
ReplyDelete