Friday, February 11, 2011
City Council
One of Eliot's good friend's mom, is running for City Council here in Lincoln in May. I am so excited to finally know someone on the ballot!! I don't really know much about Deena's views on politics. Our relationship consists of sideline conversations as we watch our boys play basketball. This year has been especially hard as the team has not won one... single... game... and we, good moms that we are, try to keep them positive and focused and not let their frustration get the best of them. Anyway, I like Deena. She's smart, funny and comes straight to the point. I have no doubt that she will run a campaign with that same attitude and hope that her family survives while they ride this together. I have been following her blog for the last few months. Click here to see it, or go to my sidebar. Click here to access her campaign site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment