- Heat- Especially from a cozy fireplace where everyone gathers and memories are made.
- Food- I have more choices than I know what to do with, certainly more than I need, and more than is fair.
- Technology- I can do so much without leaving the recliner.
- Public schools and teachers- I willingly send my children away every day and each night they return smarter, more worldly and happy.
- My good health- I'm scared to imagine how life would be without it.
- My neighbors- Who else could I so conveniently share closets and a recycling bin?
- My church family- I can lay down any worry, or any praise, and they will gladly pick it up and pray it on.
- My family- My link to childhood memories of little responsibility and unconditional love.
- My three gifts from God, Adrienne, Eliot and Elise- They bring laughter and love to my day.
- My husband- Every day he loves me right where I am with no expectation that I will be something else.
Know that the LORD is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
We are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise;
Give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
His faithfulness continues through all generations.
No comments:
Post a Comment