Saturday, March 13, 2010

Wondering...

We had a great week! Elise hasn't complained of one tummyache and her tummy is not bloated anymore. However, she went to bed not feeling that great last night and woke up a few times in the night with a sore throat and this morning has a fever of 102.1. I can't help wondering if it's because she's not on a daily antibiotic anymore. Since she was 6 months old, she's had 'help' fighting off infection and other stuff. Besides one cold, and a ton of tummyaches, she has not been sick this winter season. So, either she's finally getting sick, or her body is going to take some time to adjust to being without antibiotics in her system. I'm praying that it's just her turn to be sick and that this is not how it's going to be from now on- feel free to join me in that prayer!

We are all looking forward to Spring coming soon and for the sun to make an appearance. Everyone has cabin fever and I would really like to open the house up for a while. Scott is off this week for Spring Break and we are really looking forward to Papa and Grandma Linda coming on Friday! Maybe they'll bring the sun with them :)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could come with Ken and Linda! It's been so long since I've seen you all. I've been following your "journey" with Elise and am delighted to see that she was healed.

    It's too bad she has strep/thrush. That is miserable. That will go away soon and you'll have your happy, healthy little girl again!

    I hope this works - I'm having trouble getting this posted. Amy (Black) Kranz

    ReplyDelete