Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thank you God for Spring!!

Spring is finally here! The last two days have been just gorgeous outside. I took all the plastic off the windows yesterday and opened the house up. Eliot helped me rake the backyard and trim some bushes and Scott took down the fence between the driveway and the yard. We got all the bikes out- figured out that Eliot's needed new brakes and is in the shop, and Elise traded her little bike to Lilly for one that was being stored in their garage. Even Adrienne has been biking and walking! Eliot has stayed on task with his homework so that he could spend a few hours shooting hoops with the neighbor boys. I've spent so much time outside that my face feels like it has a sunburn- it just hasn't seen the sun for so long! Today I was also able to get all three kids to come in for a half hour and dye Easter eggs :) But, the best part of today was that Scott got promoted to Full Professor. Congratulations, honey! We are very proud of you.



No comments:

Post a Comment