I will have more pics of the Christmas programs from a great mom who offered to take pics, but for now here is the 1st-5th grade choir... (20 more kids are to the left of this main stage for a total of 117 singers!)
The handbell choir did a nice job on "Silent Night"...
The 5th graders are featured in this number...
Elise & Eliot are hanging out together being silly. I love the gingerbread house that Elise made with assistance from Adrienne. Adrienne is not in any of these pics because she was busy with school and choir and concerts and I forgot to bring the camera to the one concert that I got to attend :(...
Papa and grandma Linda brought Christmas presents...awesome!
Eliot loved his new sweatshirt!
Here's Elise today.
We got a Christmas card and all the kids were wearing Santa hats,
so guess what I had to dig out?...
Here's Elise post-bath with a different hat, (and clean PJ's), and her best buddy who was checking in on her.
Elise is feeling better every day. She was able to take a nice long bath this morning and then sat in the recliner the rest of the day. She came to the table for dinner, but stayed in the chair coloring and watching movies borrowed from Lilly. She asked me tonight, "Will I ever be able to laugh again mommy?" She's also getting used to looking at her stitches and doesn't have to cover them up anymore. And, she only took pain meds 3 times today: morning, noon and bedtime. We're looking forward to tomorrow when Adrienne and Eliot will be home to take turns coloring!
We got a Christmas card and all the kids were wearing Santa hats,
so guess what I had to dig out?...
No comments:
Post a Comment